View Profile s1nt3ch

All 23 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

meh

you can just use the tab button to find him every time

um

she has a man body

fun

fun, but not challenging enough otherwise extremely nice game

great

I really liked it, I think this will make front page or top five :) i didn't do very well, but i will try again. This reminds me of the old summer games or caveman ug-lympics .

sorry

work on your button hit areas that was a horrendous button experience. Make your text hit f8 to convert it to a button then edit the button and in the frame labeled hit draw a box that you want to use as the hit area of the buttons. as it is you have to be hovering over the very lines that the letters are made up of and that's sad :(

nope

sorry that was pretty horrible.

DaS2004 responds:

Im sorry you think that...

GREAT

Awesome work looved it , reminded me of exactly what you said smash tv and gauntlet. Front page here you come.

not too bad

would have liked to see it vector based but it was ok. Also you should make it harder to cheat we can just hit tab/space/tab/space to kill all the guys

hey

good to see a tutorial make it to the top 20 good work very nicely laid out tutorial mine are usually sloppy, but they get the job done.
anyway good work.

hey

thx 4 the props and good tutorial the onlything i would suggest is a back to main button incase we hit the wrong one we don't have to paeg thru an entire tutorial to get back to another :)

skull-basher responds:

hey Im gflad you checked it out...AND gave it a 10! and thats a good idea..ill do that..oh hey reply to my post in flash if you would like to help

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bleep