Find Boo! Find Boo!

meh

you can just use the tab button to find him every time

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

um

she has a man body

Jurassic Realm Jurassic Realm

fun

fun, but not challenging enough otherwise extremely nice game

the necrathlon the necrathlon

great

I really liked it, I think this will make front page or top five :) i didn't do very well, but i will try again. This reminds me of the old summer games or caveman ug-lympics .

X-men Nude Trivia V.1 X-men Nude Trivia V.1

sorry

work on your button hit areas that was a horrendous button experience. Make your text hit f8 to convert it to a button then edit the button and in the frame labeled hit draw a box that you want to use as the hit area of the buttons. as it is you have to be hovering over the very lines that the letters are made up of and that's sad :(

Earth Defender DELUXE! Earth Defender DELUXE!

nope

sorry that was pretty horrible.

DaS2004 responds:

Im sorry you think that...

Doomed Doomed

GREAT

Awesome work looved it , reminded me of exactly what you said smash tv and gauntlet. Front page here you come.

WW2 Soldier 3D Mission 1 WW2 Soldier 3D Mission 1

not too bad

would have liked to see it vector based but it was ok. Also you should make it harder to cheat we can just hit tab/space/tab/space to kill all the guys

Flash Tutorial on Shading Flash Tutorial on Shading

hi

great work sneakers :) better than my tutorial

Sneakers responds:

Thanks. Yours was good too. I didn't even know about the paste in place command...i use illustrator as well, and love the paste in front and was wishing that was in flash too. Guess it was after all. :)

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

hey

good to see a tutorial make it to the top 20 good work very nicely laid out tutorial mine are usually sloppy, but they get the job done.
anyway good work.